The Scent of Creativity

Just some ramblings from a mother of two teenagers...wife of over 17 yrs...and zoo keeper to over 13 fur babies!!!! I also run a business making homemade soaps, lotions, lip balms, candles & more!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Blog

After some prodding, (yes Bri, this is all your fault! LOL) I started a blog. I was always too afraid to "blog" because I am not that great with words. But there are times, when I feel like writing, and I think this is just the place.

Today is a beautiful fall day in the mountains. Its still a little chilly, but at least its not snowing! Yes, we actually had some snow yesterday. But, it didn't stick around long.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Brianne Newsome said...

Of course it's my fault.......


AND I HATE snow! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home