The Scent of Creativity

Just some ramblings from a mother of two teenagers...wife of over 17 yrs...and zoo keeper to over 13 fur babies!!!! I also run a business making homemade soaps, lotions, lip balms, candles & more!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Neighbors.......

We have lived here for over 12 years. Up until a year ago, we had fairly "ok" neighbors. I mean, they didn't bother us.... but I wouldn't say we were friends. They decided to sell and I prayed very hard for some cool new neighbors........boy, the exact opposite happened! I have the WORSE neighbor ever! He is the most arrogant, nastiest person that I have ever met. Right now, as I type, he is in the front yard, shooting a huge ass gun.....and every time he pulls the trigger, my entire house shakes. UGH!!! I have the worst thoughts going through my mind right now about what I would like to do with that gun of his. My poor animals are shivering in fear...and it just pisses me off to no end. How can he think this is acceptable behavior?? Oh, I know, he was in the ARMY, and thats just what he needs to do. Lord, please give me strength not to go out there and cuss his sorry ass out!!!!!! BOOM....there it goes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At October 30, 2008 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Brianne Newsome said...

Get him, Jenny! Take a bb gun out, there, aim it at him, and scared the shit out of him! :D haha

 
At October 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

You have NO idea how much I would love too! I swear, he is such an ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!

 
At November 5, 2008 at 1:06 PM , Blogger patti flynn said...

get a hammer....or a baseball bat...and sneak up behind him......

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home