The Scent of Creativity

Just some ramblings from a mother of two teenagers...wife of over 17 yrs...and zoo keeper to over 13 fur babies!!!! I also run a business making homemade soaps, lotions, lip balms, candles & more!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I blew it.....my diet that is....


These are EVIL! Pure evil!! Yes, I have had several...not one, but several of these today. You see, my daughter was selling them to raise money for prom (she is on the prom committee) so I HAD to purchase them. Now, I could have let everyone else eat them....but they were fresh....gooey glaze running down....UGH!!! I cannot resist fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts! And OMG! They are loaded with fat & calories. It will take me a week to work off just one of these....and I had...well, the number is not important :-) I even ate one while watching the Biggest Loser!! Dear God, what is wrong with me?! I could hear Bob & Jillian screaming at me through the TV...put it down Jenny!!! Its done...and to be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed them. Now, they must be removed from this house so I can move forward. Ok...maybe just one or two with coffee in the morning?????? muhaaaaaaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home