The Scent of Creativity

Just some ramblings from a mother of two teenagers...wife of over 17 yrs...and zoo keeper to over 13 fur babies!!!! I also run a business making homemade soaps, lotions, lip balms, candles & more!

Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm addicted....


Yep...these little demon eggs! They have taken over my life. I find myself searching day & night for these damn eggs!! I curse you facebook & the hatchlings app...I need my life back!

Its funny, at first I thought it was stupid. But now, I know the new ones are released on Monday around 7:30 pm...but sometimes, Brad (the creator of the app) messes with us & releases a new one every day. I have over 400 hatchling buddies now, and search their baskets day & night for the treasured eggs. Well, it could be worse...its not like i'm drinking or doing drugs. I am, afterall, sitting at my house on the computer looking in pretend baskets for colorful eggs. Yep, not a bad way to spend my days :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home